Guest speakers include TV host, contractor and part-time designer Sherry Holmes, CityTV personality Stella Acquisto, and CityLine sleep expert Alanna McGinn
Explore over 200 local and national brands, learn from Canada’s leading parenting and health experts, shop exclusive deals and meet Sesame Street’s Elmo and Cookie Monster
(Toronto, ON – April 5, 2023) – Spring has sprung, and with it delivers Canada’s leading pregnancy, baby and toddler event. The annual Spring Baby Show Toronto, running from April 15-16 at the Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place, provides a one-stop-shop for bump, baby and you; bringing the latest baby products, essential free samples, live demonstrations, expert advice and exclusive offers under one roof. This season returns with over 200 local and national brands where new and expectant parents can discover everything they need, through pregnancy to preschool. Speakers at the show include Sherry Holmes, contractor, TV host and part-time designer, leading a conversation on ways to design your little one’s room for an easy transition from nursery to toddler on Saturday, April 15 and Stella Acquisto, on-air personality, CityTV, showcasing nursery DIYs that won’t break the bank on Sunday, April 16, both at 12 p.m. Returning are fan favourite characters, where little ones will be able to meet and take photos with Sesame Street’s Elmo and Cookie Monster throughout the weekend. The Spring Baby Show runs Saturday, April 15 and Sunday, April 16 at the Enercare Centre, Hall B, Exhibition Place. Tickets are on sale now at thebabyshows.com.
The show features an impressive roster of child care brands, services, and exhibitors including Thule, Orange Naturals, Dekor, Teether Pals, LÍLLÉbaby, Kinderfeets, Royal Cambrie, The Fuzzy Sprout and more. Headline sponsors include West Coast Kids, Mastermind Toys, UPPAbaby, Quark Baby, Peg Perego, Munchkin, Ddrops, Hatley and Enfamil.
Saturday, April 15, 2023 – 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, April 16, 2023 – 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Enercare Centre, Hall B, Exhibition Place
100 Princes’ Blvd.
General (12+): $17
Child (5-11): $9
Infant (0-4): FREE
Purchase Tickets: https://unitytickets.com/se/BABYTORS2023/TICKET/EN/
- Meet and Greet: Children have the chance to share smiles with Sesame Street’s beloved Elmo and Cookie Monster from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. both show days. Brought to you by Webber Naturals, little ones won’t want to miss this exciting photo opportunity.
- Plan to stop at The Seminar Stage to hear local and leading parenting experts give presentations speaking on a variety of topics. All speakers are also available for question and answer periods after their talks. See below for speaker highlights.
- Carrying a baby can be taxing whether it’s in one’s arms or belly. Designed for both prenatal and postnatal massage, Medix College is treating attendees to complimentary massages as a way to help mothers sleep better, reduce fluid retention and swelling.
- Top experts will be on the Health & Wellness Mat, leading yoga classes, teaching about pelvic floor basics, demonstrating pre-and post-partum exercises and more.
- Pregnancy is an amazing chapter in life that you experience briefly. Make sure to visit the Tiny Hearts 3D Ultrasound Studio booth for your very own 3D Ultrasound performed on site to help capture the magic and irreplaceable moment in time prior to the baby’s arrival.
- Experts in the Good Night Sleep Site Sleep Clinic are offering free sleep consultations. You’ll have up to 15 minutes to ask any questions about your baby’s sleep routine so that your little one can sleep soundly at night.
SPEAKER SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
- Dr. Daniel Flanders: Owner and executive director of Kindercare Pediatrics, Dr. Daniel Flanders, will explore the exciting, emerging scientific research that is helping us make connections between how we feed our babies and the likelihood of them developing and suffering from life-threatening food allergies.
- Elle Sikorski: Join holistic nutritionist, baby sleep consultant and mama of two, Elle Sikorski, for an all-in-one presentation on transitioning to solid foods, showing you how to make mealtime a culinary adventure.
- Danitza Leiva: Learn about developmental milestones in the first two years of your baby’s life during her Infant Developmental Milestones workshop.
- Melissa Brabant: Keep your little one safe while traveling in the vehicle as Melissa Brabant, Education Coordinator, Ministry Of Transportation of Ontario, guides you through the proper use and installation of child car seats.
- Priyanka Gulati: Physiotherapist, pelvic and orthopedic, Priyanka Gulati, walks attendees through the basics of pelvic floor health by providing you with prenatal exercises, labour tips, optimal pushing practices and postnatal recovery tips.
For the latest updates on The Baby Show, like us on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. Tag us with the hashtag #BabyShowTO to share your experience.
The Baby Shows, owned and operated by Blue Ant Media, are premium pregnancy and early parenting consumer shows, offering goods and services dedicated to guiding new parents through pregnancy to preschool. With more than 250 local and national exhibitors as well as workshops, seminars and demonstrations from Canada’s leading parenting experts, the annual Spring and Fall Baby Show Toronto and the Fall Baby Show Vancouver are the largest consumer parenting shows in North America. thebabyshows.com
Blue Ant Media is a privately held, international content producer, distributor and channel operator. The company also produces and manages seven consumer shows across Canada every year, in a variety of lifestyle sectors including pregnancy and early parenting; great outdoors and cottage living; crafting, design and festive decorating; and more. Blue Ant Media’s consumer show portfolio includes the Spring and Fall Cottage Life Show in Toronto; Ottawa Cottage Life & Backyard Show; the Spring and Fall Baby Show Toronto; the Fall Baby Show Vancouver; and Seasons Christmas Show in Toronto. blueantmedia.com | Twitter⼁Instagram⼁LinkedIn