BBC Earth takes you on a thrilling journey of discovery, combining imagination with technology to open your eyes to the amazing world we live in. From the smallest creatures to the limitless expanse of space, you’ll experience heart-pounding action, mind-blowing ideas, and the wonder of being human.
The story of Earth’s power and fragility. Marvel at nature’s epic and powerful forces as this stunning series reveals how perfectly our planet is set up to nurture life.
Every Thursday night, join professor Brian Cox in his quest to find the answers to the great questions of our existence.
Every Friday, BBC Earth celebrate’s Sir David Attenborough’s extraordinary career with a collection of astonishing shows full of the world’s greatest naturalist.
- spend $150+ on groceries weekly (Index 138)
- invest in Mutual funds (Index 121) and Stocks/Bonds (Index 119)
- spent $30K+ on their most recently purchased vehicle (Index 165)
- enjoyed both wine (Index 151) and spirits (Index 137) in the past week
- have ordered takeout/delivery in the past month (Index 113)
* Source: Numeris, AvAge based on A25-54, Comp%, Index based on Total TV Eng. *Vividata Readership and Product Database,12+
BBC Earth News
The three-part series follows Greta over an extraordinary year visiting key locations, including Alberta, Canada’s glaciers in Jasper National Park and the oil sands of the province’s oil industry
Read more BBC Earth’s new documentary series, Greta Thunberg: A Year to Change the World, follows the most iconic climate change activist as she embarks on a journey to persuade the world to reduce carbon emission
How Your Food Works airs Sunday, February 14 at 9 p.m. ET/PT as part of BBC Earth’s nationwide Free Preview event running until April 4