Rejoin the icy adventures of Life Below Zero’s resilient characters as the Emmy Award-winning show returns to Alaska to chart their day-to-day lives in one of the toughest areas of the world.
This series follows the exploits of individuals, couples and families who dream of leaving landlocked suburbia behind and instead live in a home that floats.
Mysteries of the Abandoned, scours the globe for intriguing abandoned sites. Within these decaying structures are the echoes of history – they speak of death and destruction, but also human ingenuity and endeavour
TV Audience Insights
- are 14% more likely to really enjoy shopping*
- are the main shoppers for their household (Index 121)
- are 29% more likely to purchase a vehicle in the next year*
- spent $30K+ on their vehicle purchased in the past 2 years (Index 140)
- spent $5000+ on home improvements/past 2 years (Index 142)
- spent $1000+ on furniture in the past year (Index 152)
* Source: Numeris, AvAge based on A25-54, Comp%, Index based on Total TV Eng. *Vividata Readership and Product Database,12+
Way more than a TV channel
Cottage Life News
World broadcast premiere airs Wednesday, April 14 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Cottage Life as part of the channel’s nationwide free preview event
World Broadcast Premiere on Monday, January 18 at 9 p.m. ET/PT