T+E is the ultimate destination for totally entertaining programming, providing an escape into a world that is brimming with mystery, intrigue, and unforgettable storytelling. As the home to spine-tingling paranormal encounters, T+E combines thrills and chills with fan-favourite cult series and can’t-miss TV events.
T+E has grown in its ranking amongst Canadian Specialty Networks, up 14% in total audience, 11% in Adults 25-54*
Almost one third of American workers punch the clock outside the hours of 9-5. This nocturnal workforce reports a surprisingly high number of paranormal incidents. Prepare to be terrified by the real-life supernatural stories of those who have been haunted – and hunted – on the nightshift.
Science is powerful, but there is much it can’t explain. And when people see, hear or believe something that is not explained, science finds itself trying to prove things don’t exist.In some cases, despite all of our modern technology and scientific advancements, some mysteries are still left unsolved. World’s Most Unexplained investigates some of the greatest and most enduring mysteries of history and life on earth and beyond.
This docu-series depicts personal stories of adults who once experienced encounters with the paranormal as children and young teens. Each episode portrays three stories told through personal interviews, reliving their horrifying first-hand story in intimate detail, as their nightmare unfolds with dramatic re-creations.
- are 16% more likely to purchase a vehicle in the next year*
- really enjoy shopping (Index 110)*
- spent $500+ on women’s clothing in the past year (Index 121)
- really enjoy cooking (56%, over half)*
- have had takeout/delivery in the past month (Index 113)
- went to the movies in the past month (32%, nearly one-third)*
* Source: Numeris, AvAge based on A25-54, Comp%, Index based on Total TV Eng. *Vividata Readership and Product Database,12+
Canadians working in isolation across the country share their terrifying encounters with ghosts in the all-new series, Paranormal Night Shift
Paranormal Content is King with Three New and One Returning Series Set to Air this October During T+E’s Creep Week Event