Love Nature brings you closer to the beauty and wonder of nature, sharing awe-inspiring stories and shining a light on the fight for survival in a changing world. Representing the world’s largest library of original 4K nature programming, we offer exclusive content from around the globe.
More ways to watch, all around the world!
Follow the team at Lilongwe Wildlife Centre along high-octane excursions that include rescuing animals from snares, confiscating illegal wildlife trafficking, and dealing with common interactions with wildlife.
Get an intimate look inside the Orangutan Jungle School in the heart of Borneo. Survey this sanctuary, where orphaned orangutans learn survival skills, make friends, and navigate the journey to adulthood as they prepare to return to the wild.
Dive into the stunning underwater world of sharks and examine what makes these apex predators so successful and deadly. Meet a fascinating array of shark species, including one that glows in the dark and another that lives for up to 400 years.
- are the main shoppers for their HH (Index 145) and spend $150+ on groceries weekly (Index 135)
- invest in Mutual Funds (Index 130) and TFSAs (Index 125)
- are 45% more likely to have a mortgage
- consumed wine (Index 148) and spirits (Index 110) in the past week
- spent $30K+ on their most recent vehicle (Index 182)
* Source: Numeris, AvAge based on A25-54, Comp%, Index based on Total TV Eng. *Vividata Readership and Product Database,12+
Love Nature News
Deep in the Heart premieres Friday, November 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT during Love Nature’s nationwide free preview event, running October 30 until December 31
New greenlights include Survival of the Beast, Wildlife ER Season 3 and Bugs that Rule the World