Makeful is a lifestyle specialty channel that celebrates the creativity that exists in everyone and our everyday world. Original shows and hit series feature personalities from around the globe sharing their ideas and providing inspiration across food, design, style and DIY.
Nestled deep in the British countryside is The Repair Shop, where broken and battered beloved artefacts, antiques, and curios are brought back to life.
Amy and Nick welcome a fresh crop of talented Makers vying to impress returning expert judges Dayna Isom Johnson and Simon Doonan. In each episode, the Makers’ skills are put to the test as they compete in two crafting challenges revolving around a central theme.
Stephen Mangan and Joan Bakewell co-present a brand new series of Portrait Artist of the Year from the prestigious Wallace Collection in London, which is transformed into an art studio in a quest to find the best creative talent.
- spent $150+ on groceries weekly (39%, over one-third)
- are moviegoers (45%, nearly half)
- had fast food in the past month (69%)
- have consumed soft drinks in the past week (51%, over half)
- own a vehicle in their household (85%)
* Source: Numeris, AvAge based on A25-54, Comp%, Index based on Total TV Eng. *Vividata Readership and Product Database,12+
This March, Makeful’s Free Preview lineup includes Portrait Artist of the Year, Junior Baking Show and The Great British Baking Show
Each episode tackles the country’s most significant, extreme and challenging hoards featuring a team of compassionate psychologists, clinical therapists, psychotherapists and professional organizers