Smithsonian Channel Canada is where curiosity lives, inspiration strikes and wonders never cease. Program genres, drawn from the world’s leading cultural institution, include air and space, science and nature, pop culture and history. Smithsonian Channel travels beyond the ordinary to reveal a vast scope of exciting stories and experiences that fuel the curiosity in all of us.
Winter hits Ted Stevens International Airport in Anchorage, Alaska hard, and the crews are challenged by heavy snowfall, earthquakes, emergency landings, and a global pandemic.
Climb into the cockpits of the fighter jets and military aircraft that revolutionized aerial warfare.
This visually stunning documentary series, tells the stories of several epic river journeys through the characters who live and work on them.
- spent $150+ on groceries weekly (38%, over one-third)
- consumed wine (Index 120) & beer (Index 119)/past week
- invest their money in Stocks/Bonds (Index 120)
- use auto-dealerships for vehicle tune-up (Index 132)
- have had takeout/delivery in the past month (64%)
* Source: Numeris, AvAge based on A25-54, Comp%, Index based on Total TV Eng. *Vividata Readership and Product Database,12+
Smithsonian Channel News
Hosted by Yellowstone’s Denim Richards, ArtNation celebrates the world’s most influential artists in music, film, photography, design, literature and dance Featuring interviews with Viola Davis, Nicole Kidman, Stephen King, Spike Lee, Betsey Johnson and more (Toronto, ON – May 24, 2023) – Smithsonian Channel™ today announced the premiere of ArtNation (8×60’; HD), an eight-part series…
Cassius X: Becoming Ali premieres day and date with Smithsonian Channel in the U.S. on February 20 at 9 p.m. ET/PT
Read more Smithsonian Channel™ Commemorates Black History Month in Canada with All-New Premieres; Afrofuturism: The Origin Story and Cassius X: Becoming Ali During the Channel’s Nationwide Free Preview Event