T+E is the ultimate destination for totally entertaining programming, providing an escape into a world that is brimming with mystery, intrigue, and unforgettable storytelling. As the home to spine-tingling paranormal encounters, T+E combines thrills and chills with fan-favourite cult series and can’t-miss TV events.
T+E has grown in its ranking amongst Canadian Specialty Networks, up 14% in total audience, 11% in Adults 25-54*
Hotel Paranormal is a ten-part documentary series narrated by Dan Aykroyd, that relies on first person testimony to reveal true accounts of those who have dared to stay or work at hotels that are cursed and troubled by paranormal activity.
An anthology series from the Master of Horror, Eli Roth about the shocking stories of hauntings that have left emotional (and sometimes physical) scars on those unlucky enough to have experienced them.
Haunted Hospitals recounts the chilling stories of paranormal activity inside hospitals and medical institutions.
- are 16% more likely to purchase a vehicle in the next year*
- really enjoy shopping (Index 110)*
- spent $500+ on women’s clothing in the past year (Index 121)
- really enjoy cooking (56%, over half)*
- have had takeout/delivery in the past month (Index 113)
- went to the movies in the past month (32%, nearly one-third)*
* Source: Numeris, AvAge based on A25-54, Comp%, Index based on Total TV Eng. *Vividata Readership and Product Database,12+
New ghostly series Haunted Discoveries joins Creep Week with the North American broadcast premiere on October 6th; the highly-anticipated season finale of History’s Most Haunted airs exclusively on T+E on Friday the 13th
History’s Most Haunted premieres Friday, September 8 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on T+E during the channel’s nationwide free preview event, running September 4 to November 5