Friday, November 17 – Sunday, November 19, 2017
More than 300 exhibitors with holiday decor, gifts and food
Stage appearances and workshops with Cityline style expert Lynn Spence, Taste of the Country’s Danielle French, Makeful baker Adjoa Duncan and celebrity florist Kate Seaver
Biggest-ever Makeful Market offers beautiful, hand-crafted items from more than 80 local makers
To Tweet this release: https://bit.ly/2A7Sw5o
(MISSISSAUGA, November 1, 2017) – The Seasons Christmas Show is sweetening its tradition as the official kick-off to holiday shopping and decorating this year by increasing its marketplace of local artisans and its lineup of inspirational DIY workshops. With over 300 exhibitors and a mainstage program packed with celebrity decorating and style experts, Seasons has been a go-to holiday destination for over a decade. This year, the show promises even more beautiful, unique holiday gift shopping, festive music and inspiring ideas to get visitors in the holiday spirit all weekend long.
Also new this year, Santa himself will be on hand at the Seasons Christmas Show for a limited time each day to chat and take selfies or family pics with visitors. Santa will visit the show on Friday from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
2017 Seasons Christmas Show Highlights:
The Mainstage – This year, Seasons Christmas Show has a lineup of celebrity decorators and stylists who will bring beautiful and contemporary holiday projects to life.
- Lynn Spence – A regular style expert on City’s Cityline, Lynn is best known for her uncanny ability to fuse current market trends with classic style. She will be hosting two mainstage presentations: one in which she shows off a wide array of fabulous finds from the hundreds of vendors and makers on the show floor; another in which she gives great ideas to give your outfits and accessories some festive elegance for the holidays.
- Kate Seaver – Celebrity florist, TV personality and owner of Kate’s Gardens, Kate will host a mainstage presentation showing attendees how they can achieve magazine-worthy trees decorating, mantelpieces and bannisters decor. She’ll also be hosting a workshop, listed below.
- Jackie Morra – Jackie is a design and lifestyle expert and TV personality who will be demonstrating tips and tricks used to create focal points and transform your home with a special focus on arrangements created using fresh fruit.
- Krisztina DeMaria– The co-owner and operator of artisanal meat and cheese shop, Superior Meats, Krisztina will show the audience the components of putting together a simple, yet impressive charcuterie board to impress any guest.
- Jo Lusted – TV personality and professional chef, Jo Lusted, will give attendees “dish do-over” ideas for transforming traditional, calorie-laden hors d’oeuvres of holidays past into contemporary appetizers that are both healthy and delicious.
Makeful Market – Inspired by the Makeful lifestyle brand, the Makeful Market is the best place to purchase handmade gifts from true makers. This browser’s paradise will be a highlight of the show floor and showcase unique, one-of-a-kind items that range from jewellery to home decor and candles to baby clothes.
The Makeful Workshop – Inspired by Makeful’s vision to inspire the creation of handmade goods, visitors will be invited to attend a bigger-than-ever lineup of free workshops at this year’s Show. The workshop will be located near the Makeful Market and lead by a roster of talented and creative decorators and stylists. The Makeful Workshop will include: a 15-minute holiday flower arranging demonstration with Kate Seaver from Kate’s Gardens; step-by-step instructions on making pinterest-worthy marshmallow and candy cane treats with pastry chef and Makeful TV personality Adjoa Duncan; wreath-making using foraged greens and dried herbs and fruit with Danielle French host of Makeful’s Taste of the Country; a DIY lesson on creating chic centrepieces with celebrity stylist and professional florist, Cynthia Zamaria; a beginner’s guide to on-trend macrame wall hangings with maker Natalie Ranae and a seminar on writing elegant hand lettering on holiday cards with artist Learzi Iiao.
Polar Bar – The holiday spirit will be in full swing with live music and festive refreshments at the Polar Bar. Cocktail aficionado and Toronto food and drink industry celebrity, Scott Rondeau, will be on hand at the new Polar Bar to offer up different cocktail and mocktail ideas for entertaining during the festive season.
Toy Mountain – Seasons Christmas Show is a proud supporter of The Salvation Army’s Toy Mountain. Attendees who bring an unwrapped gift will receive $3 off the price of admission at the door. Visitors also have the option of purchasing a gift on the show floor to donate. The Show’s goal is to be to fill up two large bins with toys to donate to this important charity initiative.
Parcel Check – This year the Show will be offering free parcel check. Visitors will be able to stop by the parcel check area to stow their purchases away safely until they are ready to leave.
Show Dates and Times:
Friday, November 17 – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, November 18 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, November 19 – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The International Centre, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON”
FREE PARKING (more than 7,500 parking spaces available)
Youth (13-17) $12
Children (under 12) FREE
Seniors (65+) $12
Groups (6 or more) $10 (online only)
Friday Night Specials (at the door only): 2 for 1 admission after 5pm; Youths (13-17) free