Friday, November 16 to Sunday, November 18 at the International Centre in Mississauga, Ontario
More Holiday Decorations, Handcrafted Gifts and DIY Workshops
Stage appearances include Cityline’s Lynn Spence, Cottage Life personalities Colin and Justin, and more
(Toronto, ON – October 30, 2018) – The Seasons Christmas Show crafted by Makeful is continuing its tradition as the best place to begin holiday shopping and decorating with its biggest-ever array of Christmas decorations, a marketplace full of new local artisans and a lineup of DIY maker workshops. The show will offer more than 250 exhibitors promising even more beautiful holiday decor, stocking stuffers, handcrafted gifts, food, festive music and inspiring ideas to get visitors in the holiday spirit all weekend long.
Santa himself will be on hand at the Seasons Christmas Show for a limited time each day to chat and take selfies or family pics with visitors. Santa will visit the show on Friday from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
2018 Seasons Christmas Show Highlights:
The Mainstage – This year, Seasons Christmas Show has a lineup of celebrity decorators and stylists who will bring beautiful and contemporary holiday projects to life:
- Colin and Justin – A can’t-miss opportunity to see these charming Cottage Life TV personalities and international design celebrities when they make a special appearance on Sunday. Their stage show will offer visitors insight into their signature expertise tailored for the holiday season. (Sunday)
- Lynn Spence – A regular style expert on City’s Cityline, Lynn is best known for her uncanny ability to fuse current market trends with classic style. She will be hosting two mainstage presentations: one in which she shows off a wide array of fabulous finds from the hundreds of vendors and makers on the show floor; another in which she gives great ideas to give your outfits and accessories some festive elegance for the holidays. (Friday and Saturday)
- Kate Seaver – Celebrity florist, TV personality and owner of Kate’s Gardens, Kate will host a mainstage presentation showing attendees how they can achieve magazine-worthy trees decorating, ….flower arranging and DIY hostess gifts (two each day).
- Jeremy Parsons – Toronto mixologist and author of “Culinary Drinks” will demonstrate how to make a bevy of festive cocktails and mocktails as well as delicious and unexpected appetizers.
- Nagham Cararah – Event planner from Makeful TV’s, Crazy Beautiful Weddings, and a member of Toronto’s celebrated Love By Lynzie event team, Nagham, will impart creative, yet simple tips for holiday hosting that incorporate bespoke decor ideas and fail-proof strategies for creating memorable experiences for guests.
- Jackie Morra – Jackie is a design and lifestyle expert and TV personality who will be demonstrating tips and tricks used to create focal points and transform your home with a special focus on arrangements created using fresh fruit.
Makeful Market – Inspired by the Makeful lifestyle brand, the Makeful Market is the best place to purchase handmade gifts from true makers and local artisans. This browser’s paradise will be a highlight of the show floor and showcase unique, one-of-a-kind items that include jewellery, artwork, decorations, natural toiletries, accessories, purses, baby clothes and more.
The Makeful Workshop – Makeful’s vision to encourage the creation of handmade goods will be brought to life in the centrally-located workshop, where visitors will be invited to attend a bigger-than-ever lineup of hands-on craft sessions, in which they get to take home their creations. Makeful Workshop crafts will include:
- Christmas in a Jar – a rustic mason jar craft filled with seasonal ingredients fruits and spices to fill your home with the smell of the season
- Cookie Decorating – a step-by-step instructions on icing and piping skills lead by Makeful TV personality and pastry chef, Adjoa Duncan
- Holiday String Art – Attendees will get to make a timeless string art wall decoration that they’ll be able to display for years to come.
- Minimalist Wreath – a beautiful and on-trend wreath, using an embroidery hoop embellished with seasonal greenery and simple, elegant decorations.
- DIY Gift Toppers – paper decorations to zhuzh up presents, made from upcycled everyday items like coffee filters, wax paper, last year’s wrapping paper and napkins.
This year, proceeds from the Show’s parcel check, gift wrapping station and Polar Bar lounge with live music, will be donated to the Tim Horton Children’s Foundation, which offers meaningful camp experiences that build lifelong skills for thousands of children each year.
Show Dates and Times:
Friday, November 16 – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, November 17 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, November 18 – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The International Centre, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON, Hall 5
FREE PARKING (more than 7,500 parking spaces available)
Youth (13-17) $12
Children (under 12) FREE
Seniors (65+) $12
Groups (6 or more) $10 (online only)
Friday Night Specials (at the door only): 2 for 1 admission after 4 pm; Youths (13-17) free