The Baby Show, Toronto’s one and only pregnancy and early parenting event, is offering a must-have box, making parenthood a little easier
Exclusive virtual presentations from 15 of Canada’s leading parenting and health experts
Unbox the perfect holiday gift for new and expecting parents
(Toronto, ON – November 17, 2020) – This month, The Baby Show is taking its one-stop destination for all-things baby related and wrapping it in a box to deliver a curated show experience to the home. Whether you’re looking to treat yourself or others, The Baby Show in a Box is the perfect baby shower and holiday must-have gift for new and expecting parents, filled with premium, full-size products and samples of everyday baby essentials, access codes to watch expert parenting seminars, special offers on essential products and much more. The Baby Show in a Box is now available to purchase across Ontario on thebabyshows.com.
“Since we can’t come together as a community, we wanted to create a carefully curated show experience to connect with new and expecting parents and that’s how The Baby Show in a Box was born,” says Sandy Pedrogao, Show Manager, The Baby Shows. “We partnered with premium baby brands and Canada’s leading parenting experts to carefully put together a box that we hope provides a much-needed support for new parents during this stressful pandemic period.”
The Baby Show in a Box includes must-have items from leading brands, including nipple cream, milk storage bags and nursing pads from Medela; delicious 100% organic purées made by Baby Gourmet; jumbo pack of super soft and absorbent eco-friendly diapers from Hello Bello; baby wipes, shampoos and soaps from Aleva Naturals; fashionable bibs designed by Love my Life Boutique; and teething mittens from Malarkey Kids. Each box also comes with a special code to access seminars on TheBabyShows.com website from some of Canada’s best parenting and health experts. These videos will be similar to the presentations given during previous live shows, but can be watched from any location at any time.
Seminar highlights include Dr. Sarah Mickeler, founder of West End Mamas, sharing exercises to help expectant mothers have a more comfortable pregnancy; Alanna McGinn, founder and sleep consultant of Good Night Sleep Site, discussing different methods parents can use to sleep train their baby; and firefighter and infant CPR instructor, Kevin Tsang, showing parents what to do if your child or baby chokes or stops breathing.
Valued at over $100, The Baby Show in a Box is available to purchase for $25 on thebabyshows.com. The first 200 registrants will receive a bonus gift valued at $20. Limited quantities available for distribution across Ontario only.
ONLINE SEMINAR HIGHLIGHTS
- Dr. Sarah Mickeler: Join the Founder of West End Mamas, chiropractor Dr. Sarah Mickeler, as she walks you through everyday exercises and tips to having a more comfortable pregnancy.
- Alanna McGinn: Founder and sleep consultant of Good Night Sleep Site will give parents four methods to help sleep train their baby for a healthy restorative sleep.
- Sandra Chamoun-Hubbard: Medela representative takes new moms through the breastfeeding 101 crash course to show them the basics and best positions.
- Kevin Tsang: Firefighter and infant CPR instructor, Kevin Tsang, teaches an interactive workshop geared for parents, grandparents and caregivers to help prepare them for what to do if an infant or small child starts choking or stops breathing.
- Margaret Wallis-Duffy: As a registered massage therapist and international certified baby massage instructor, Margaret will demonstrate the ultimate practical parenting tool, the basics of baby massage.
- Janalee Ferreira: Birth doula and childbirth educator at Motherlover Doula Services shares her top tips for labour and birth prep to help ease the worries of new parents.
Find more details on the experts here.
About The Baby Shows
The Baby Shows, owned and operated by Blue Ant Media, are premium pregnancy and early parenting consumer shows, offering goods and services dedicated to guiding new parents through pregnancy and the first few years of child care. With more than 250 local and national exhibitors as well as workshops, seminars and demonstrations from Canada’s leading parenting experts, the annual spring and fall time Baby Shows in Toronto are the largest consumer parenting shows in North America.
Blue Ant Media is a privately held, international content producer, distributor and channel operator. We own and operate numerous production companies in North America and Asia-Pacific under the Blue Ant Studios banner, creating content for broadcasters and streaming platforms in multiple genres including factual entertainment, natural history, documentary, adult animation and drama. Our distribution business, Blue Ant International, offers a substantial catalogue of content, including one of the world’s largest 4K natural history offerings. Blue Ant Media operates channels under nine brands including Love Nature, Smithsonian Channel Canada, BBC Earth (Canada) and more. Blue Ant Media is headquartered in Toronto, with eight international offices in Los Angeles, New York, Singapore, London, Dunedin, Washington DC and Beijing. blueantmedia.com