Special appearance by drag queen duo Fay Slift and Fluffy Souffle from The Fabulous Show with Fay and Fluffy on Saturday, October 1
Show-goers can connect with over 200 brands, attend live talks and demonstrations from Canadian experts and shop exclusive deals
(Toronto, ON – September 20, 2022) – The annual Fall Baby Show Toronto, Canada’s leading pregnancy, baby and toddler event, returns this season with over 200 local and national brands from October 1-2 at the Enercare Centre. The show provides a one-stop-shop for new and expectant parents, through pregnancy to preschool, to sample and buy the latest baby products, watch live demonstrations, listen to Canada’s leading parenting and health experts, and benefit from exclusive discounts. This year’s event will also include a special inclusive Storytime with drag queen duo Fay Slift and Fluffy Souffle (The Fabulous Show with Fay and Fluffy) on Saturday, October 1 and children will be able to attend meet and greets with Sesame Street’s Elmo and Cookie Monster both days. Also new this year is The Nooks Maker Marketplace, a dedicated shopping area on the show floor featuring handmade products from local Canadian makers. The Fall Baby Show Toronto runs Saturday, October 1 and Sunday, October 2 at the Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place. Tickets are on sale now at thebabyshows.com.
The show features an impressive roster of child care brands, services, and exhibitors including Balu Organics, Baby Ddrops, Aleva Naturals, Love to Dream, After9, Teether Pals, Make My Belly Fit, Graco, Heritage Baby Designs, Skoki and more. Headline sponsors include buybuyBABY, Mastermind Toys, CST Savings, Indigobaby, UPPAbaby, and Quark Baby. Partners include Oona, City Parent magazine, Petals Redefined, and Movies for Mommies.
The Fall Baby Show brings Ontarians the resources and tools they need to feel confident on their journey into parenthood, with everything available under one roof. This immersive visitor experience allows shoppers to get hands-on by taking part in fitness demos, becoming informed on how to perform CPR, gathering information on car seat safety and more. Visitors can also sign up for free sleep consultations, be treated to complimentary massages on-site, and hear from national parenting experts speaking on a range of topics.
Saturday, October 1, 2022 – 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, October 2, 2022 – 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Enercare Centre, Hall B, Exhibition Place
100 Princes’ Blvd.
General (12+): $17
Child (5-11): $9
Infant (0-4): FREE
Purchase Tickets: https://www.tix123.com/tickets/?code=TBSTF22
- Meet and Greet: Brought to you by Weber Naturals, little ones have the opportunity to snap a photograph with Sesame Street’s Elmo and Cookie Monster from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. both show days.
- Fay and Fluffy Storytime: Drag queen duo Fay Slift and Fluffy Souffle from The Fabulous Show with Fay and Fluffy will host a special Storytime performance on Saturday, October 1st with board books, interactive songs and big hair, entertaining little ones. This inclusive event showcases how reading is FUN-damental.
- Visit the My Family Beginnings Contest Booth for a chance to win over $4,000 in prizing.
- 10,000 bags available at the door courtesy of Indigobaby.
- The Nooks Maker Marketplace, a dedicated shopping area on the show floor is the best place to purchase handmade products for baby and child, decor, sweets, footwear, accessories, gifts for expecting parents, and green living from local Canadian makers and brands found at The Nooks retail locations including Happy Box, Callysto Designs, Little Monkeys, Polished Punk, The Frankie Adventure Series and Pink Fairies and Co. Here you can not only pick up something special but you can also meet the designers behind the brands and hear their story.
- Exclusive full size samples in the Sample Area from select exhibitors.
- Homeful is proud to present the Homeful Feeding Lounge, specially designed for The Baby Show Fall 2022. Featuring some of the most well-decorated faces in home design TV, this free streaming channel is all about the real estate, renovations, and transformations that you’ll love to binge. Available on The Roku Channel and LG Channels.
- Leading experts give presentations on the Seminar Stage. Plan your visit and hear local and national parenting experts speak on a variety of topics ranging from what parents need to know about breastfeeding to getting more sleep. All speakers are also available for question and answer periods after their talks. See below for speaker highlights.
- Complimentary massages from Medix College. Designed for both prenatal and postnatal massage, these can help mothers sleep better and reduce fluid retention and swelling.
- Take part in a fitness demo, learn about infant CPR, how to treat and prevent postpartum depression, and more from top experts on the Health & Wellness Mat.
- Visit the Tiny Hearts 3D Ultrasound Studio booth for your very own 3D Ultrasound performed on site.
- Free sleep consultations with experts in the Good Night Sleep Site Sleep Clinic.
SPEAKER SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
- Nadine M. Woods: Founder and CEO of Mayana Genevière, an ethically made line of luxury lingerie that specializes in motherhood, postpartum recovery, and wireless support, answers all your questions in this uncensored chat on breastfeeding.
- Julia Swaigen: Founder and Director of Attuned Families introduces parents to Attunement, a game changer in parenting, from infancy through adolescence.
- Anja Simmons: The Yogi Parenting Coach will leave you with a fresh new perspective on parenting through the lens of yoga and discover ways you can shift your mindset, come into the present moment and trust your intuition. Parents will leave feeling inspired and confident with their children as they learn to take yoga principles off the mat and apply them in their everyday life as Moms and Dads.
- Dr. Mandeep Johal: Dr. Johal’s primary mission is to help parents help their children from a young age to live their healthiest lives. Here, parents can learn how to understand tongue ties and how it impacts their child’s health.
- Anneliese Lawton: Parenting writer and maternal mental health advocate, Anneliese Lawton, takes readers on an unfiltered journey of self-discovery. Filled with unfiltered thoughts and perspectives on womanhood, this talk will spark a conversation with yourself you never knew you needed to have.
- Tara Gratto: Founder of Raising Resilient Children, helps the modern parent navigate tantrums, meltdowns and other tricky behaviours in a way that validates feelings without having those feelings take over everything.
The Baby Shows, owned and operated by Blue Ant Media, are premium pregnancy and early parenting consumer shows, offering goods and services dedicated to guiding new parents through pregnancy to preschool. With more than 250 local and national exhibitors as well as workshops, seminars and demonstrations from Canada’s leading parenting experts, the annual Spring and Fall Baby Show Toronto and the Fall Baby Show Vancouver are the largest consumer parenting shows in North America. thebabyshows.com
Blue Ant Media is a privately held, international content producer, distributor and channel operator. The company also produces and manages seven consumer shows across Canada every year, in a variety of lifestyle sectors including pregnancy and early parenting; great outdoors and cottage living; crafting, design and festive decorating; and more. Blue Ant Media’s consumer show portfolio includes the Spring and Fall Cottage Life Show in Toronto; Ottawa Cottage Life & Backyard Show; the Spring and Fall Baby Show Toronto; the Fall Baby Show Vancouver; and Seasons Christmas Show in Toronto. blueantmedia.com | Twitter⼁Instagram⼁LinkedIn
Please contact Melissa Michaels and Jakki Roussel for press passes.