Show-goers can attend live seminars and demonstrations from top Canadian experts, discover baby products and services from over 200 brands, collect free samples and shop exclusive deals
Children will have the opportunity to attend meet and greets with Bluey and CoComelon both days
(Toronto, ON – August 24, 2023) – Canada’s leading pregnancy, baby and toddler event, the annual Fall Baby Show Toronto, returns to the Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place, running from September 30 – October 1. This one-stop-shop for bump, baby and you has over 200 local and national brands; bringing the latest baby commodities, essential free samples, live demonstrations, expert advice and exclusive deals together under one roof. The show allows new and expectant parents to discover everything they need, through pregnancy to preschool, with vendors offering a variety of products, services and brands; from cribs to car seats to strollers to clothing to toys. During the two-day event, families will be able to attend meet and greets with every child’s favourite pup, Bluey Heeler (Bluey), and the YouTube sensation CoComelon. The Fall Baby Show runs Saturday, September 30 and Sunday, October 1 at the Enercare Centre, Hall B, Exhibition Place. Tickets are on sale now at thebabyshows.com.
The show features an impressive roster of child care brands, services, and exhibitors including Aleva Naturals, Babyganics, Healing Mama Co., Loulou Lollipop, LÍLLÉbaby, Minis by Meg, Ponchies for Kids, Teether Pals, Munchkin, The Fuzzy Sprout, Trendybaby, Wonderfold Wagon and more. Headline sponsors include West Coast Kids, UPPAbaby, Peg Perego, Ddrops, Hatley, Culturelle and Enfamil. Partners include Movies for Mommies, Tiny Hearts 3D Ultrasound Studio, WeeSleep and Medix College.
The Fall Baby Show brings Ontarians the resources and tools they need to feel confident on their journey into parenthood, with a baby shopping heaven. This immersive visitor experience allows shoppers to get hands-on by taking part in fitness demos, testing out products before buying, having the chance to discover new brands and trendy items, and more. Visitors can also sign up for free sleep consultations, enter giveaways from select exhibitors, be treated to complimentary massages on-site, and hear from national parenting experts speaking on a range of topics.
Saturday, September 30, 2023 – 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, October 1, 2023 – 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Enercare Centre, Hall B, Exhibition Place
100 Princes’ Blvd.
General (12+): $18
Child (5-11): $10
Infant (0-4): FREE
Purchase Tickets: https://unitytickets.com/se/BABYTORF2023/TICKET/EN/
- Meet and Greet: little ones have the opportunity to snap a photograph with Bluey and CoComelon on both show days.
- Plan to stop by The Seminar Stage to hear local and national leading parenting experts speak on a variety of topics ranging from what parents need to know about breastfeeding to getting more sleep. All speakers are also available for question and answer periods after their talks. See below for speaker highlights.
- 6,000 reusable bags available at the door to assist carrying your items home.
- Get some relief at Medix College Tranquility Spa. Designed for both prenatal and postnatal massage, Medix College is treating attendees to complimentary massages as a way to help mothers sleep better, reduce fluid retention and swelling. Carrying a baby can be taxing whether it’s in one’s arms or belly, take advantage of a moment to relax.
- Exclusive full size samples in the Sample Area from select exhibitors.
- Top experts will be on the Health & Wellness Mat, sponsored by Culturelle, leading fitness demos, teaching about how probiotics can help your baby, demonstrating how to build your maternity wardrobe and more.
- Speak with consultants from WeeSleep in the Sleep Clinic who are offering free 15 minute sleep consultations. These experts are ready to answer any questions you have about your baby’s sleep routine so that your little one can sleep soundly at night.
- The Product & Safety Stage is the perfect spot to watch informative CPR demos, learn information on car seat safety and more.
- Visit the Tiny Hearts 3D Ultrasound Studio booth for your very own 3D Ultrasound performed on site.
SPEAKER SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
- Alanna McGinn: The Cityline sleep expert and founder of Good Night Sleep Site will discuss healthy sleep tips for your baby to help solve challenges parents may be facing and establish healthy nighttime habits.
- Paola Vallarino: Internationally educated physician, certified breastfeeding specialist and an international board certified lactation consultant will guide parents on how to know if their baby is getting enough milk and when to seek professional help. She is also the founder of Mamas Au Lait.
- Tamara Sylvan: Acting Captain with Toronto Fire Services and owner of BCPR Smart will share practical stories from her pre-hospital care experience to highlight the importance of training in First Aid and CPR for parents. In addition to teaching prevention, she will demonstrate proper protocols for dealing with conscious choking and what to do if your infant or child goes unresponsive from choking.
- Melissa Brabant: Keep your little one safe while traveling in a vehicle as Melissa Brabant, Regional Strategic Outreach and Education Coordinator, Ministry Of Transportation of Ontario, guides you through the proper use and installation of child car seats.
- Leasa Wright: This prenatal yoga sequence will showcase a variety of yoga postures that are accessible to the pregnant body; enhancing the mind-body connection with yourself, and with your baby.
- Olivia Glauberzon: Receive answers to all of your burning questions surrounding building a staple maternity wardrobe including how many pieces you need to buy and how to avoid constant shopping as your baby grows.
For the latest updates on The Baby Show, like us on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.Tag us with the hashtag #BabyShowTO to share your experience.
The Baby Shows, owned and operated by Blue Ant Media, are premium pregnancy and early parenting consumer shows, offering goods and services dedicated to guiding new parents through pregnancy to preschool. With more than 250 local and national exhibitors as well as workshops, seminars and demonstrations from Canada’s leading parenting experts, the annual Springand Fall Baby Show Toronto and the Fall Baby Show Vancouver are the largest consumer parenting shows in North America. thebabyshows.com
Blue Ant Media is a privately held, international content producer, distributor and channel operator. The company also produces and manages seven consumer shows across Canada every year, in a variety of lifestyle sectors including pregnancy and early parenting; great outdoors and cottage living; crafting, design and festive decorating; and more. Blue Ant Media’s consumer show portfolio includes the Spring and Fall Cottage Life Show in Toronto; Ottawa Cottage Life & Backyard Show; the Spring and Fall Baby Show Toronto; the Fall Baby Show Vancouver; and Seasons Christmas Show in Toronto. blueantmedia.com⼁Twitter⼁Instagram⼁LinkedIn