Love Nature brings you closer to the beauty and wonder of nature, sharing awe-inspiring stories and shining a light on the fight for survival in a changing world. Representing the world’s largest library of original 4K nature programming, we offer exclusive content from around the globe.
More ways to watch, all around the world!
Experience winter through a collection of series, that highlight how extraordinary animals have learned to thrive on some of the coldest places on the planet.
This epic, cinematic series is set over the course of a single year in Africa. Each episode focuses on one of the four seasons; Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, and reveals how animals adapt to the changing season.
New Kids in the Wild takes the viewer on an enthralling five-part journey through South America, India and Africa. Each episode features an individual baby animal, showcasing their amazing character and the difficult challenges they face in order to survive growing up wild.
- are the main shoppers for their HH (Index 145) and spend $150+ on groceries weekly (Index 135)
- invest in Mutual Funds (Index 130) and TFSAs (Index 125)
- are 45% more likely to have a mortgage
- consumed wine (Index 148) and spirits (Index 110) in the past week
- spent $30K+ on their most recent vehicle (Index 182)
* Source: Numeris, AvAge based on A25-54, Comp%, Index based on Total TV Eng. *Vividata Readership and Product Database,12+
Love Nature News
Free ad-supported streaming linear channel will reach millions of U.S. households via Samsung TV Plus (Washington, D.C. – April 13, 2021) – Love Nature, a wildlife and nature brand with linear and streaming platforms reaching 300 million households worldwide, announced today its debut on Samsung TV Plus in the U.S. market as a 4K FAST…
Love Nature, a wildlife and nature brand with linear and streaming platforms reaching 300 million households worldwide, announced today its debut on PrendeTV in the U.S. as one of the platform’s premium FAST channels. Love Nature is the first wildlife and nature channel to join PrendeTV, the only streaming channels-based and VOD service created exclusively for the U.S.