Love Nature brings you closer to the beauty and wonder of nature, sharing awe-inspiring stories and shining a light on the fight for survival in a changing world. Representing the world’s largest library of original 4K nature programming, we offer exclusive content from around the globe.
This heart warming and fascinating series will bring you the most incredible animal friends from around the world. From an inseparable hippo and rhino calf to a very special romance between a cat and a bearded dragon, we’ll track down the cutest, funniest and most unusual animal relationships in the world.
This series follows Head Vet Amanda Salb and the dedicated team at Malawi’s only animal rescue centre, who will stop at nothing to save injured and orphaned animals and get them back into the wild where they belong.
The series follows the real life, day to day struggles, triumphs and dramas of a number of hero orangutan characters in each stage of Jungle School. They all have distinct personalities and like human children some are more affected by their traumatic past than others which mean they all have different trajectories of learning.
- are the main shoppers for their HH (Index 145) and spend $150+ on groceries weekly (Index 135)
- invest in Mutual Funds (Index 130) and TFSAs (Index 125)
- are 45% more likely to have a mortgage
- consumed wine (Index 148) and spirits (Index 110) in the past week
- spent $30K+ on their most recent vehicle (Index 182)
* Source: Numeris, AvAge based on A25-54, Comp%, Index based on Total TV Eng. *Vividata Readership and Product Database,12+
More ways to watch, all around the world!
Love Nature News
New interactive series rolls out across Love Nature’s social platforms
Produced by Australia’s Northern Pictures, After The Wildfires will roll out across Love Nature’s linear and streaming platforms this Fall