Makeful is a lifestyle specialty channel that celebrates the creativity that exists in everyone and our everyday world. Original shows and hit series feature personalities from around the globe sharing their ideas and providing inspiration across food, design, style and DIY.
Hosted by award-winning Hollywood actress and former fifth generation junior dog handler, REBEL WILSON. 10 contestants and their assistants all with a skill and passion for dogs and dog grooming will be given the chance to showcase their ability, flair and creativity in ‘The Pooch Palace’, the ultimate dog grooming salon.
World-renowned chefs Anne Burrell and Tyler Florence, are back to lead teams of the worst celebrity cooks in America through a grueling culinary boot camp.
Stephen Mangan and Joan Bakewell co-present a brand new series of Portrait Artist of the Year from the prestigious Wallace Collection in London, which is transformed into an art studio in a quest to find the best creative talent.
- spent $150+ on groceries weekly (39%, over one-third)
- are moviegoers (45%, nearly half)
- had fast food in the past month (69%)
- have consumed soft drinks in the past week (51%, over half)
- own a vehicle in their household (85%)
* Source: Numeris, AvAge based on A25-54, Comp%, Index based on Total TV Eng. *Vividata Readership and Product Database,12+
Canadian Broadcast Premiere on Tuesday, February 9 at 9 p.m. ET/PT as Part of Makeful TV’s Nationwide Free Preview Event Running Until April 4
Paranormal Content is King with Three New and One Returning Series Set to Air this October During T+E’s Creep Week Event