Smithsonian Channel Canada is where curiosity lives, imagination thrives, and wonders never cease. With inspiration and expertise drawn from the world’s leading cultural institution, we’ll take you beyond the ordinary to reveal exciting stories about air and space, science and nature, pop culture, and history.
Year to date, Smithsonian Channel is seeing some its highest audience since launch – growing 37% year over year among individuals 2+. Among the core demo Adults 25-54, the channel is up 50% year over year through the first two quarters.
Peek behind the scenes of the only U.S. airport that never closes, despite frigid temperatures, extreme winds, and unpredictable weather. Find out how the Anchorage, Alaska, hub manages to transport everything from tourists to race cars and sharks.
Season Two of Smithsonian Channel’s ‘America’s Hidden Stories’ follows historians as they reveal surprising new discoveries and uncover the truth about America’s past.
Witness history’s worst spacecraft calamities and see how they led to improvements that helped us reach greater heights.
- spent $150+ on groceries weekly (38%, over one-third)
- consumed wine (Index 120) & beer (Index 119)/past week
- invest their money in Stocks/Bonds (Index 120)
- use auto-dealerships for vehicle tune-up (Index 132)
- have had takeout/delivery in the past month (64%)
* Source: Numeris, AvAge based on A25-54, Comp%, Index based on Total TV Eng. *Vividata Readership and Product Database,12+
Smithsonian Channel News
New One-Hour Documentary Special Airs During Smithsonian Channel™ Canada’s Nationwide Free Pr
Paranormal Content is King with Three New and One Returning Series Set to Air this October During T+E’s Creep Week Event