Toronto’s One and Only Premium Pregnancy and Early Parenting Show With Over 250 Exhibitors
Come Celebrate Sesame Street’s 50th Anniversary with Elmo, Cookie Monster and Abby Cadabby Meet & Greets
(Toronto, ON – September 11, 2019) – The Baby Show has been expecting you Toronto! The city’s only one-stop destination for all-things baby-related is back and bigger than ever with over 250 exhibitors and hundreds of new products, hands-on training sessions, and much-needed pampering for moms, dads, and parents-to-be. The Fall Baby Show returns to the Enercare Centre, Hall B on Sat., Oct. 5 (9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET) and Sun., Oct. 6 (10 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET). Tickets are available now at this link.
“From pregnancy to preschool, there is so much parents need to consider.” says Sandy Pedrogao, Show Manager, The Baby Show. “No one gets an instruction manual after birth, which is why The Baby Show is the perfect place for guests to chat with experts face-to-face and attend free seminars on hot parenting topics.”
New to The Baby Show this year are fuzzy favourite Sesame Street characters Elmo, Cookie Monster, and Abby Cadabby who will be on hand to pose for photos and celebrate Sesame Street’s major birthday milestone. Seminar highlights include best-selling author Lianne Phillipson, offering nutritional advice on delicious flavourful solids to introduce to your baby’s diet; and Julie Cole, veteran mother of six and co-founder of the award-winning Mabel’s Labels, sharing humorous parenting stories on how baby #2 changes the family dynamic.
Attendees will also be able to walk away with a precious photo momento from Tiny Heart’s 3D Ultrasound, shop local custom crafted products you can’t find anywhere else at the Etsy Junior Zone, and be the first to sample Pampers latest collection at their baby changing table stations. From local handmade products to trusted brand names, The Baby Show is a one-stop-shop for everything including diapers, strollers, toys, sleep accessories, maternity wear, baby clothes and much more.
For a chance to win The Baby Show grand prize bundle, valued at over $1,300 and filled with exclusive products from family favourite brands, including Lorena Canals, 4moms, Kinderfeets, Moover, Freshly Picked and more, attendees can also visit the Contest & Sample booth during the two-day show.
Saturday, October 5, 2019 – 9 am to 6 pm
Sunday, October 6, 2019 – 10 am to 5 pm
Enercare Centre, Hall B
100 Princes’ Blvd., Toronto, ON M6K 3C3
Kids 12 and under: Free
Purchase Tickets: https://www.thebabyshows.com/
- Lianne Phillipson: Bestselling author and registered nutritionist, Lianne Phillipson offers expert tips and tricks on how to give your baby the best start in life and transition them onto solids.
- Julie Cole: Mother of six, Julie Cole, co-founder of the award-winning children’s label manufacturer Mabel’s Labels, talks about bringing home baby #2 and how the second addition comes with all-new issues and family transitions.
- Catherine Ramey (CPSAC): Car Seat Safety 101! Car seat technician and certified instructor, Catherine Ramey, gives an introductory session on the best car seats to keep your little ones safe.
- Margaret Wallis-Duffy: A Registered Massage Therapist and International Certified Baby Massage Instructor, Margaret will demonstrate the basics of baby massage on the Health & Wellness Mat as well as speak about her New Mom Holistic Health Toolbox on the main stage.
- Dr Sarah Mickeler: Join the Founder of West End Mamas, chiropractor Dr Sarah Mickeler, as she walks you through some of the easy at-home things that you can do to feel your best during pregnancy.
- Pampers Dad Panel: A panel discussion on fatherhood in the modern world, parenting from the perspective of dads.
- Amy Gildner: Certified pelvic floor physiotherapist, Amy Gildner, offers moms-to-be advice on how to strengthen their pelvic floor for an easier childbirth experience.
- Costume characters meet and greets for kids: Kids coming to the show will be treated to special meet and greets with Sesame Street’s Elmo, Abby Cadabby and Cookie Monster. Peppa Pig & George and PJ Masks will also be returning.
- 3D Ultrasounds: Visit the Tiny Hearts booth for your very own 3D Ultrasound, performed on site.
- Etsy Junior Area: A marketplace of over 20 beautifully crafted, local, handmade products from hand-picked artisans found on Etsy.
- Pampers Baby Change Station: A safe and clean area to change baby, moms and dads will have the opportunity to learn all about Pampers latest collection. Parents will leave the show with a special sample bag filled with Pampers goodies to try at home.
- The Baby Show Prize Giveaways: Win a grand prize bundle of exclusive products from well-known family brands, including Lorena Canals, 4moms, Kinderfeets, Moover, Freshly Picked and more. Prize valued at over $1,300. The first 2,500 visitors each day will also receive a reusable grab bag to stock up on exclusive products and samples.
- Babies R US Seminar Stage: Listen to local and national parenting experts speak on a variety of topics ranging from what parents need to know about starting solids to getting more sleep. All speakers are available for Q&A’s after their talks.
- Safety 1st Baby Proofing Discovery Zone: It’s easy for parents to become “blind” to potential household hazards. Come take a tour of Safety 1st’s RV, outfitted with child proofing tools and tips to consider so your little one is safe to explore at home.
- Medix College Tranquility Spa: Complimentary massages for new moms and moms-to-be.
For more information, visit https://www.thebabyshows.com/
About The Baby Shows
The Baby Shows, owned and operated by Blue Ant Media, are premium pregnancy and early parenting consumer shows, offering goods and services dedicated to guiding new parents through pregnancy and the first few years of child care. With more than 250 local and national exhibitors as well as workshops, seminars and demonstrations from Canada’s leading parenting experts, the annual spring and fall time Baby Shows in Toronto are the largest consumer parenting shows in North America.
Blue Ant Media is an international producer, distributor, channel operator, and gaming video content company. We own and operate numerous production companies in North America, the UK, and Australasia under the Blue Ant Studios banner, creating content for broadcasters and streaming platforms in multiple genres including factual entertainment, natural history, documentary, adult animation, and drama. Our distribution business, Blue Ant International, offers a substantial catalogue of content, including one of the world’s largest 4K natural history offerings. Blue Ant Media operates linear, AVOD, and SVOD channels on multiple continents under 14 brands including Love Nature, Smithsonian Channel Canada, BBC Earth (Canada), ZooMoo, Arcade Cloud and more. Omnia Media, our gaming video content company, has the largest gamer talent network in the world. It creates and distributes gaming video content and podcast shows across digital and OTT platforms such as YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook, and more. Blue Ant Media is headquartered in Toronto, with nine international offices in Los Angeles, Singapore, Auckland, Dunedin, London, Washington DC, Sydney, Beijing, and Taipei.