A.Side celebrates everything there is to love in music and pop culture. This multi-platform brand sparks engaging conversations through a digital publishing platform, social media channels, and a national television network.
Total audience has increased +50% over last year
In this revealing paranormal documentary series, survivors of paranormal experiences recount their terrifying and life-changing stories.
Nova Scotia’s trailer parks are colourful thanks to residents Ricky, Bubbles and Julian. Together, they plan mad capers, usually get-rich-quick schemes, with plenty of screw-ups along the way.
Four home cooks compete against professional chefs where they prepare a dish based on the cuisine of the week and are judged by a team of talented critics.
- are 16% more likely to purchase a vehicle in the next year*
- really enjoy shopping (Index 110)*
- spent $500+ on women’s clothing in the past year (Index 121)
- really enjoy cooking* (over half [56%])
- have had takeout/delivery in the past month (Index 113_)
- went to the movies in the past month* (Nearly one-third [32%])
* Source: Numeris, AvAge based on A25-54, Comp%, Index based on Total TV Eng. *Vividata Readership and Product Database,12+
A.Side celebrates today’s hottest music and pop culture trends across OntheAside.com, social media and broadcast television
Universal Music Canada first official music label partner to provide ongoing content and live experiences with its roster of artists