At HIFI, we’ve got your entertainment covered with the perfect blend of classic films, favourite flicks and iconic series. Sink into your sofa and enjoy uncut movies every night and limited commercial interruption all day, every day.
Every night enjoy a unique blend of uncut classic films, blockbuster titles and favourite family flicks.
HIFI is the home of the star-studded comedy talk series The Graham Norton Show, bringing the new season to viewers on Fridays. Can’t get enough?Episodes from the previous season of The Graham Norton Show air throughout the week.
Investigating the estates left behind by some of Hollywood’s hottest celebs. Who tried to lay claims to the fortune – and who actually won? Which stars really died penniless, and who inherited their debts? Watch as the drama unfolds, and find out which celebrities are still making the “highest-paid” lists years after their death.
- are 28% more likely to have a HHI of $75K+
- are 20% more likely to be married
- spend $150+ on groceries weekly (Index 126)
- invest in mutual funds (Index 112) and RRSPs (Index 117)
- consumed soft drinks in the past week (Index 114)
- traveled out of the province or country in the past year (nearly half [47%])
- are movie-goers (over half [53%])
- take their cars for a tune-up at an auto-dealership (44%)*
* Source: Numeris, AvAge based on A25-54, Comp%, Index based on Total TV Eng. *Vividata Readership and Product Database,12+
Season 24 of The Graham Norton Show premieres in Canada on HIFI on Saturday, October 6 at 9 p.m. ET/10 p.m. PT, leading up to a nationwide eight-week free preview
(TORONTO, Jan. 14, 2015) – Blue Ant Media’s commitment to developing premium, original content was recognized yesterday when it received the company’s largest ever number of nominations for the Canadian Screen Awards. The 14 nominations in the Television lifestyle and factual categories were announced in a press conference held by the Academy of Canadian Cinema…