(Los Angeles, CA – Friday, January 19, 2018) – Omnia Media, a digital video network and content studio and a division of Blue Ant Media, today announced the launch of 24/7 channel for Arcade Cloud on social video service Twitch. Arcade Cloud is an animated and live action gaming channel with 1.3 million subscribers, now bringing programming to Twitch.
Arcade Cloud will launch its official Twitch channel (www.twitch.tv/arcadecloud) with 40 hours of original animated and live action gaming content, growing to more than 300 unique hours, created within Omnia Media’s in-house, digital content studio and its talent network. The channel will launch on Friday, January 19 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT with the premiere of Arcade Cloud Live, a two-hour weekly live interactive show hosted by digital gaming influencer, mcsportzhawk and special guest hosts beginning with OMGitsfirefoxx. This weekly broadcast will feature celebrated gaming personalities and stars from all over the world discussing the latest topics around gaming, from the top stories in console, PC and esports to the latest memes and viral content to issues important to gamers like net neutrality and cryptocurrency.
“Launching a channel on Twitch brings an extraordinary opportunity for us to connect Arcade Cloud’s popular programming and influencers with the largest video game live streaming community in the world,” said Greg Kampanis, SVP, Operations & Business Development, Omnia Media.
“The Twitch community has an insatiable appetite for video game programming of all kinds and larger than life personalities who speak their language,” said Jane Weedon, Twitch’s director of business development. “Arcade Cloud taps into this passion with engaging hosts and a wide range of both live and prerecorded gaming-related shows, all of which makes for a compelling and diverse 24/7 channel on Twitch.”
Arcade Cloud’s programming is free to watch with subscribers being offered ad-free viewing and other perks. The channel will include animated parodies, mobile games, original series, gaming reviews and listicles. It will also be the home for all new Arcade Cloud originals with new content every week. Additional programming on the channel includes:
- Original short form content, created within Omnia Media’s in-house content studio, featured in 15 to 30 minute viewer-friendly themed blocks:
- In Three Minutes: In Three Minutes provides a comedic, condensed summary of the plots of video games, movies and television series with our quirky animation style, such as The Story of Red Dead Redemption and The Story of Stranger Things in Three Minutes . Arcade Cloud has produced more than 80 episodes of this series to date, generating 100 million+ views. New episodes will be uploaded weekly on Twitch in themed half hour blocks covering everything from classic, fantasy, and fighting games to gamers favorite TV shows and Movies
- Arcade Cloud Countdowns: In this theme block, viewers will be treated to Top 5 aspects of all things gaming and beyond, such as The Most Kickass Weapons, Best Games Based on Cartoons and Top Game Glitches
- Animated Parodies: This show features video game character animations, parody songs and scene recreations of fan favorite video games
- Best of FactsVerse: Featuring the best countdown videos from this digital brand with nearly 6MM followers across its social networks
- World War Coleson (2×30’): An adult animated series, created by Omnia Media and gaming influencer Coleson Comedy. After a revolutionary coup overthrows the principal and leaves Cole the ruler of his high school, Cole sets his sights on the outside world. With his band of misfit friends he sets out to take over the world, expanding his empire like in the video games he loves
- Retro Gaming with Roarke: This weekly live segment will feature Arcade Cloud’s resident retro gaming expert providing a deep dive on a different retro game each week, including its history, game play, and tips and tricks
About Omnia Media
Based in Los Angeles, Omnia Media is a digital video network and content studio for gamers. Working with a roster of top gaming talents, Omnia creates original content for third party distributors, including YouTube Originals and Facebook, and brand marketers. The company’s publishing portfolio has amassed over two billion monthly views and a social media footprint of over 200 million followers. Omnia Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of international media and content company Blue Ant Media.